VB .Net Online Training
123 Trainings is providing best VB .Net Online Training from Hyderabad India, We proud to say that we are only the excellent Online VB .Net Training providers across globe. We will give you Online support 24/7 days for the students of 123 Trainings. Our VB .Net Online Training faculty is Certified, Highly Qualified and dedicated. Our VB .Net Online Training course content designed as per the latest trend. In this VB .Net Online Training course Our faculty is going to cover all the concepts in detail and real time scenarios as Our VB .Net Online Training faculty is Highly experienced.
VB .NET Training could be a high level artificial language evolved from the previous DOS version known as BASIC. BASIC refers to Beginners’ general-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
VB .NET Training could be a fairly simple artificial language to find out. The codes look somewhat like West Germanic language. completely different completely different software package firms made different version of BASIC, like Microsoft QBASIC, QUICKBASIC, GWBASIC, and IBM BASICA so on.
Online VB .NET Training could be a VISUAL and events driven artificial language. These area unit the most divergence from the recent BASIC.
In BASIC, programming is finished in an exceedingly text-only atmosphere and therefore the program is dead consecutive. In VB .NET 6.0 programming is finished in an exceedingly graphical atmosphere. as a result of users could click on a precise object at random, therefore every object should be programmed severally to be ready to response to those actions (events).
Therefore, a VB .NET Program is made from several subprograms, every has its own program codes, and every and every will be dead severally and at an equivalent time each will be coupled along in one or the opposite method.
123 Trainings is the best and excellent VB .Net Online Training Institute In Hyderabad, India
VB.Net Online Training Course Content
• Overview of Microsoft .NET
• Drawbacks of the existing system
• Why .NET came into picture
• .Net Framework Architecture
• Components in .Net Framework
• Basic Functionality of CLR
• MSIL, CLS, CTS in brief
• .Net Languages
• Versions of .Net Framework
• 2.Basic Introduction of Visual Basic .NET and OOPS
• Conditional Statements and Loops in VB.NET
• Data Types in VB.NET
• Boxing and UnBoxing
• Sub Programs
• OOPS Concepts
• 3. More on VB.NET Language Constructs
• Member Functions and Data Members
• Access Specifiers
• Method Overloading
• Shared Modifier
• 4. Working with Classes
• 5. Inheritance in VB.NET
• Types of Inheritance
• Abstract Classes
• Overloading and Overriding
• Sealed Classes
• 6. Exception Handling
• What is Exception?
• Using Try, Catch and finally in our programs
• Defining our own exceptions
• Debugging the Application
• 7. Data Access with ADO .NET
• Introduction to Data Access Libraries
• ADO .NET managed data providers
• using System.Data.Oledb namespace
• Connected Architecture using DataReader
• Disconnected Architecture using DataAdapter and Dataset
• Invoking the Stored Procedures
• 8. Windows Programming
• Using Various GUI Controls
• 9. Multithreading
• 10. Delegates and Events
• 11. Distributed Application Development
• Remoting Architecture
• Hands-on Remoting
• 12. Managed Code and Unmanaged code
• Using Runtime Callable Wrapper (RCW)
• Using COM Callable Wrapper (CCW)
• 13. Miscellaneous